We'll be coordinating the event in the chatroom.
This question on meta is meant to become the announcement of the event, once we set all the details (consider it as CW and feel free to edit). Please upvote this question if you intend to participate in the event so we'd have a rough estimation for the amount of participants.
Proposed date: Sunday, 27 January 2013
Let's try to hold a kickoff meeting at 9:00 UTC (10:00 CET, Saturday 11pm EST, Saturday 8pm PST).
Also - let's try to meet for short concluding on Monday, 28 January at 12am UTC (1am CET, Sunday 7pm EST, Sunday 4pm PST).
- Questions that do have answers but those are not-upvoted. Can those answers be verified/improved and upvoted?
- Questions that have comments that give a possible/partial answer - convert comments into an answer (CW answer?).
- Questions that are cross-posted - consider closing (especially if answered in the sister SE).
- Re-examine the other questions: clarify if not clear, close if off-topic, etc.
- Finally, promote good questions that are still unanswered:
- Make those question pop-up to the front page by making a small edit, or is there another way?).
- Optionally, set bounties to the most interesting questions.