There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- Can monk move between his extra and bonus attacks?
- How do you say "I was driving when it happened." seeing as German has no Progressive Tense?
- Looking for a sane alternative to my DM's favorite fumble table
- How much of earth's oxygen is due to plants?
- If parenthesis has a higher precedence then why is increment operator solved first?
- Strange text appearing before meta description in search results page
- Justify and center text
- Parsing data from template to controller using Prototype JS Ajax.Request
- Is there really a "USB communication protocol"?
- Hostname variable doesn't work
- How does "on the next percentage" work (for company matching)?
- Are there any benefits of using this extra variable in the for loop annotation?
- What are the root permissions for a file?
- How can I prove this integral is equal to f(0)?
- Do different minor chords (vi, ii, etc) convey different nuances?
- Is it a bad idea to add random characters to user ID and password?
- Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- 2-and-a-half-year-old child refuses to take her food
- Is it default that an English version is always Title Case, while other languages like Dutch don't use Title Case?
- Why didn't the machine kill Neo after he was ejected?
- Floating point operations — division vs multiplication; how do they affect accuracy?
- Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- TIKZ mathematical diagram: arrows should have a common source
- How to show extreme gratitude in an email?