There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- What attitude should a speaker have to going over time?
- Is a bullet train from Tokyo to Mount Fuji feasible in a 15 hour layover?
- Where can I go to get IRB approval?
- What does "as it stands" mean?
- Mutual fund value went down, shares went up, no action taken by me
- yes is 91 lines long
- What are some applications of elementary linear algebra outside of math?
- How to define "or" logically
- Is there a harmful side to mindfulness as it is practiced in Western materialistic/capitalistic cultures?
- Did a cop get fired after stopping police abuse?
- Why doesn't a delete increase unused space in a table?
- I touched a tree that was touching an electric fence and got an electric shock. How is this possible if wood is an insulator?
- A small group recreating modern technology
- Are the stars in constellation located in a plane or they are in different distances
- Why does increasing the sample size lower the variance?
- Was there an attempt to make reusable regular expressions?
- Printing RPG Game Character Properties
- What is Pension Day and Family Payment Day in Australia?
- Shorter than a Split Second!
- Confused about recursion in C
- Why the taboo against naming discoveries after yourself?
- In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- Why does Heinlein despise gratitude?
- What is the best order to watch LotR/Hobbit franchise?