There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
2 years ago
- Connect 3 houses with 3 wells
- Faster binary Hamming weight for big integers?
- Unexpected output from list(generator)
- What's a group whose group of automorphisms is non-abelian?
- Plot is discontinuous (it shouldn't be)
- Good expression for "things are starting to work"?
- If I flip a coin 1000 times in a row and it lands on heads all 1000 times, what is the probability that it's an unfair coin?
- Scoring a Scrabble Word
- Is the folder structure dying?
- What should we do to reduce the risk of a Reddit-like crisis?
- Better ways to visualise a box of uncertain colour when the possible colours are complementary?
- Get product custom attribute values in Head/Header (SEO)
- Can bash write to its own input stream?
- Which substance has the highest temperature range between melting and boiling point
- Why did the Solar Impulse flight take so long?
- a confirmation after C-x C-c
- What is the common way junior faculty address senior faculty in emails?
- Can we know if "all" physical laws are discovered?
- The Twenty Doors (ROOM 4)
- Purpose of breadboard "studs" on base off micro breadboards?
- The chatbot for The Community Post Pimping Board
- Windows File is ludicrously huge and I cannot unzip it
- German equivalent of "Jack of all trades"
- Why aren't tractor beams used as defense or offense weapons more in Star Trek?