There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- How to understand the preposition of " for" in "She is Miss Asia for 2006"?
- ContourPlot refuses to show in-figure PlotLegends after turn on ContourShading
- Is "The MSO/MSE Split is soon underway" grammatically correct?
- Expected number of ratio of girls vs boys birth
- applying for positions below current rank
- Unsolicited request for a scientific collaboration
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- The difference of "for" and "at" in the following sentences
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- How many Stack Exchange logins should I have?
- change the font of table caption
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- CDIR= $(pwd) gives "Permission denied"
- Formula for computing integrals
- If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- Am I using 14.04 beta or 14.04 stable?
- How to handle the situation where a student insists I am wrong during the class?
- Bastard children who became Kings
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- What would happen if my internet connection is lost while I am upgrading from 12.04LTS to 14.04LTS?
- When should a GM roll behind the GM Screen?
- Dynamically trim stdout line width in Bash
- Txt file contains bin characters which doesn't render properly in vim