There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
3 years ago
- Upgoat or Downgoat?
- Kanji in the Fox Engine logo
- Why are films where the bad guy "wins" at the end so rare?
- How to say something is easy?
- Was the twist for the 75th Hunger Games predetermined?
- What was the first story to be set in the future?
- One hundred tiles
- profile object permissions for a detail record
- How to deal with a nosy fellow graduate student?
- Why do pickups and large SUV's use 4x4 and generally not AWD?
- What is the recommended temperature for cooking eggs?
- Searching for specific magic byte in an ocean of files
- What font does Windows use in dialog boxes?
- During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- English native speaker vs. Native English speaker
- Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- What is a data scientist?
- Word for judgemental attitude?
- Refusing to cite paywalled papers
- How I can decorate LaTeX wedding card with colors and watermark images?
- Is it possible to scale an emulator's video to see more of the level?
- Align c++ comments to be complient with google styling
- Did the Buddha Meditate?
- If a bald man were capable of curing baldness, he would cure himself first!