There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
3 years ago
- When should I extend a Java core class
- I got an email threatening to DDOS me if I don't pay a ransom. What should I do?
- How to answer uncertain question during meeting
- If we threw a baseball from the ISS, could we deorbit the ball?
- Why do most smartphones not have a physical keyboard?
- Is it offensive to "just hike" on a pilgrim's path?
- Trusting an untrustworthy CA
- Sull'uso del vocabolo "meteoropatico"
- In SQL Server 2016, what is the difference between Always Encrypted and Transparent Data Encryption?
- Am I allowed to show properly redacted exams to a colleague to determine if cheating occurred?
- Is Leicester City winning the English Football premiership the most improbable single event in betting history?
- Guard gets fired after saving CEO's life
- Is it possible to travel to the US to speak at a conference under the rules of VWP?
- May the 4th be with you!
- Is it safe to drink reboiled water?
- compress a large number of large files fast
- Was Lupin's comment to Harry about fear affected by Franklin Roosevelt? If so, why did Rowling choose this?
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- Manager asks if a coworker can stay at my house
- How to create nonbreaking arbitrary length snakes for full-width justification?
- Difference between = and Ctrl+ =
- My boss frequently calls me outside work hours. How should I deal with it?
- Aside from flavor, is there any benefit to a Monk striking multiple targets?
- No more space in root filesystem, how could I increase the size?