There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- Equivalent of "Excuse me" for "you're not in my way"? Pedestrian bump avoidance
- Does this code from "The C++ Programming Language" 4th edition section 36.3.6 have well-defined behavior?
- How to DM mind control effects without angering my friends?
- Is not attending the company holiday party damaging to my job and/or my career?
- If I wanted to take a cat over an ocean, would it teleport behind my boat?
- How to expose information without making a villain monologue
- Eating cat meat as a tourist in Switzerland
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- What to do if an audience member refuses to let you answer their question?
- Undo the square roots
- Change font to in memoir to Gothic Textura Precius
- Interstellar, why had humanity not visited this planet
- The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- Beware - this riddle might kill you!
- Should I accept empty collections in my methods that iterate over them?
- Rounding and formatting hours, minutes, seconds as HH:MM AM/PM
- Does too long a salt reduce the security of a stored password hash?
- Numbers as Circular Graphics
- Is it appropriate to give university lecturers Christmas cards?
- Where is it taught that Hashem doesn't give a person test that he can't overcome?
- Roots of different irreducible polynomials are algebraically independent
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- Is there a word that specifically refers to reaching the top of a hill or mountain?
- How to add invisible ink to a character sheet?