There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
2 years ago
- Is this a dissonance? What causes it?
- Does gel deodorant count as "liquids"?
- "...as I and many others have..." - An exception to the rule of putting I last?
- VeraCrypt/TruCrypt - I can't understand why you'd want to create a "hidden" volume...?
- How could Gimli strike the Ring
- Does Mastercard or American Express have more worldwide acceptance?
- If the user has set a search filter, but the data is N/A, should it be shown
- How to Defeat a Precognitive Warrior?
- What is the best way to increase AC as a Monk?
- I think I smelled whiskey in a colleagues cup. What do I do?
- Error (?): hyperref breaks \crefalias
- Have any systems of direct democracy ever been proposed that are specifically designed to mitigate the problem of "mob rule"?
- A simple inequality looking for a more elegant proof...
- Why is kVA not the same as kW?
- Gmail: Is it possible to send email to many people but different recipients see their own address only in the "To:" field?
- Problems with (somewhat) large boolean arrays
- Resistors - binning and weird distributions
- To launch or not to launch - thats the question
- Fire Resistant Fauna
- Why do we have to pass the file name twice in exec functions?
- Why aren't Dwarves immortal?
- Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?
- Can a 10% resistor be used as a 1% resistor?
- Sed alternative for search and replace on very long lines