There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
2 years ago
- Is it inappropriate to give one faculty member a larger thank you gift than another?
- Should I tell the player he has no chance to complete the level?
- Repair broken plastic buckle in the middle of Hiking or alternative way to fix it
- Open questions on (finite) tensor categories
- Doing Inefficient Work vs Eliminating Own Position
- Bluetooth module throughput / UART baud rate? How fast is it?
- What is written on the wall?
- Why doesnt flow of liquid from a orifice depend on atmospheric pressure?
- Recommended discussions of light and "the speed of light" in modern philosophy?
- In Star Wars: IV and Star Trek: III, are this guy and this guy the same guy?
- Do I NEED to use correct colors when wiring always?
- How or why did "sock" come to mean "punch"?
- What does cout << std::ios::hex do?
- If you launch a booster from international waters, who do you have to notify beforehand?
- Add Whitespace Around Plot Marks
- How to resign due to incompetence?
- In C, why do some people cast the pointer before freeing it?
- Risk of a TPK vs realistic NPCs
- Can I use a Zener diode to convert 14 V into 5 V in a small-current circuit?
- I don't get this joke "Massive Attack On Pentagon Page 14 News", can anybody explain me its meaning?
- Is how much memory a program needs computable?
- Zooming using GeoGraphics
- To be "hung, drawn and quartered", or to be "hanged, drawn and quartered"?
- What is the meaning of the `|` symbol in the shell?