There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- Ask how to pronounce advisor's last name?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Are temporary hit points able to make you concious?
- Is this really a golden ratio spiral?
- How to number the letters of a sentence?
- Is `-` used only with cd?
- How does the OS know that a command needs sudo?
- Cut and Fold Polyhedron!
- Can anyone identify the manufacturer of this golden lens?
- minipage horizontal alignment
- Does spyware exist for ubuntu?
- Choosing between .bashrc, .profile, .bash_profile, etc
- Mdadm won't create an array larger than 10TB
- Who is the Main Villain in Hearthstone's Curse of Naxxramas?
- How to use fields in java enum by overriding the method?
- When shorting a stock, do you pay current market price or the best (lowest) available ask price?
- how to make a color transparent in GIMP
- How do I constrain variables to a user-defined domain in ArgMax?
- Is there a good way to distribute pregenerated characters?
- Who has the higher authority, the pilot in command or ATC?
- Should a progressbar go both ways?
- How can I test out my equipment before a backpacking trip?
- Source that those without a genuine need soliciting charity is a good thing
- What is the natural way of using Dataset to get a FittedModel?