There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
3 years ago
- Is this a fire hazard?
- Why is the F# version of this program 6x faster than the Haskell one?
- Is asking to pay off principal first a placebo?
- Will people get confused when they see 'Some of our customers speak Spanish, English, and German'?
- Why does the Salvation Army not administer the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper?
- Why do Chinese people need a visa to travel abroad?
- How can I make animations look more natural?
- How can a tourist obtain an 'authentic' duelling scar?
- Why is the temperature range of industrial and military products so high?
- How to avoid toddlers on a long-distance plane flight?
- Why must a website footer always span the entire width of the page?
- How long until an old website visitor sees new web design?
- Is "I was had" standard English?
- Can a star revolve around a planet?
- Word that means "To move speedily, yet elegantly and effortlessly".
- Help, a player won't stop hitting on every female NPC!
- Qubit / Qutrit - Is there a theoretical limit on how many orthogonal states a quantum bit has?
- Express "tornado" and "hurricane" in Russian
- Is the 8th doctor of Doctor Who canon?
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- Bee flying between two trains
- Stop Google Search Opening in Chrome
- Economics of the Empire
- What kind of clothing will not get me kicked off a flight?