There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
3 years ago
- Do jets breaking the sound barrier leave shredded metal on the ground?
- What's the word for Unnecessary Complexity
- Bovinae immune to predators
- Which yields more pokemon - two active lures at once, or two lures used consecutively on one stop?
- Designing fictional non-competitive games
- How to convince models to do a photoshoot with an amateur photographer?
- Convert exponents into ASCII art
- Are Newton's laws invalid in real life?
- How to stop a player constantly using Detect Magic/Evil?
- German equivalent to "out of scope"?
- Are there dictionaries in math?
- Which to believe: FiveThirtyEight or Predictwise?
- Are circuit boards necessary?
- How can I forbid shady resale practices?
- Is there a better way to do this?
- Desk is hurting my wrists. What are my options?
- Difference between "Ordnung" and "Reihenfolge"
- Interns I'm training don't care and it affects my performance
- What is a word that means "something that is commonly known, but not commonly talked about"?
- Can Goodberries heal a Life cleric when consumed by another?
- Anatomically Correct Khajiit
- Should we refer to a female "senator" as a "senatrix"?
- Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- Opposite of "nesting"