There are lots of questions tagged complexity-theory and only two tagged complexity. Presumably we should merge the latter into the former.
1 year ago
- Do ear plugs have a big effect on ability to hear the music?
- Why is `tac file | grep foo' (piping) faster than `grep foo < <(tac file)' (process substitution)?
- Is speed of light and sound rational or irrational in nature?
- Append div or span to a dropdown list
- How is Google Chrome managing authentication to sites?
- When are spaces around the = sign forbidden?
- Was Buddha born of a Virgin?
- Unable to upgrade from 13.04 to 14.04
- What causes morning wood?
- Can an elliptical orbit take the same time as a circular obit?
- How to pass an extra argument to an entity form?
- Permanent Camping Cooler - No Ice Needed
- Why is paying mortgage interest considered by some to be beneficial?
- Caveman Duels (or: Me poke you with sharp stick)
- Do I really have a car in my garage?
- Is there an affordable way for non-students to subscribe to multi-journals/archives?
- Make a circle illusion animation
- Why are there so many resistors in a typical schematic?
- Certain errors in uninstantiated template not reported by g++
- What is the origin of Hikaru Sulu's last name?
- Writing Roman numbers in Equation
- History of the connection between Riemann surfaces and complex algebraic curves
- How to clean an octopus - and is it worth it
- Is an economy where money yields interest able to be sustainable and healthy? If yes, how?